Click on the Movie Posters to the right, to watch the movie's preview and view additional information!
The Bud Finch Memorial Community Theatre Foundation was established as a 501(c)(3) non-profit, community based corporation in October 1994. The following goals were established:
- To provide a multipurpose facility for movies, the performing arts, community meetings, and reunions that would serve the community.
- To provide a place for youth in the community.
- To foster local talent in a variety of areas, such as actors, directors, technicians, graphic artists, musicians, and other performers.
- To provide opportunities for cultural and educational experiences for a wide variety of tastes and ages.
- To cooperate with other local agencies such as the Lincoln Arts & Humanities Center and the county schools.
The end of the road begins. Fast X, the tenth film in the Fast & Furious Saga, launches the final chapters of one of cinema’s most storied and popular global franchises, now in its third decade and still going strong with the same core cast and characters as when it began. Over many missions and against impossible odds, Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) and his family have outsmarted, out-nerved and outdriven every foe in their path. Now, they confront the most lethal opponent they’ve ever faced: A terrifying threat emerging from the shadows of the past who’s fueled by blood revenge, and who is determined to shatter this family and destroy everything—and everyone—that Dom loves, forever. In 2011’s Fast Five, Dom and his crew took out nefarious Brazilian drug kingpin Hernan Reyes and decapitated his empire on a bridge in Rio De Janeiro. What they didn’t know was that Reyes’ son, Dante (Aquaman’s Jason Momoa), witnessed it all and has spent the last 12 years masterminding a plan to make Dom pay the ultimate price. Dante’s plot will scatter Dom’s family from Los Angeles to the catacombs of Rome, from Brazil to London and from Portugal to Antarctica. New allies will be forged and old enemies will resurface. But everything changes when Dom discovers that his own 8-year-old son (Leo Abelo Perry, Black-ish) is the ultimate target of Dante’s vengeance.