Click on the Movie Posters to the right, to watch the movie's preview and view additional information!
The Bud Finch Memorial Community Theatre Foundation was established as a 501(c)(3) non-profit, community based corporation in October 1994. The following goals were established:
- To provide a multipurpose facility for movies, the performing arts, community meetings, and reunions that would serve the community.
- To provide a place for youth in the community.
- To foster local talent in a variety of areas, such as actors, directors, technicians, graphic artists, musicians, and other performers.
- To provide opportunities for cultural and educational experiences for a wide variety of tastes and ages.
- To cooperate with other local agencies such as the Lincoln Arts & Humanities Center and the county schools.
Woody Harrelson stars in the hilarious and heartwarming story of a former minor-league basketball coach who, after a series of missteps, is ordered by the court to manage a team of players with intellectual disabilities. He soon realizes that despite his doubts, together, this team can go further than they ever imagined.
Bestowed with the powers of the gods, Billy Batson and his fellow foster kids are still learning how to juggle teenage life with having adult Super Hero alter-egos. But when the Daughters of Atlas, a vengeful trio of ancient gods, arrive on Earth in search of the magic stolen from them long ago, Billy—aka Shazam—and his family are thrust into a battle for their superpowers, their lives, and the fate of their world.